Serves 8 – 10
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 Green Onions, sliced thin on the bias
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- ½ head Purple Cabbage, thinly sliced/shredded
- 1 Large Carrot, shredded (or 2 small)
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped into small florets
- ½ Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple, thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, rice vinegar and sugar. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together cabbages, carrots, broccoli, red onion, pineapple and half of the scallions. Add mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Top with remaining scallions to garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.