Juices and smoothies are one of our favorite ways to enjoy spring produce at it’s best! This carrot orange ginger juice recipe combination provides a little sweetness, a little kick and a whole lot of nutrients! No juicer? No worries! This recipe can be made with or without one!
Carrot Orange Ginger Juice Recipe
Makes: 1 serving
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 6 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
• 2 oranges, peeled and pith removed
• 1 small apple, cored and quartered
• ½ inch piece ginger, peeled
• 3-4 sprigs fresh mint (optional)
• 1 cup water
If you don’t have a juicer, blend all ingredients except ice in a high-powered blender, 1-2
minutes depending on your blender.
Push through a fine mesh strainer to remove pulp and serve over ice.