Appliance Showroom Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Consultation by Appointment Only
Appliance Showroom Address
Greenville’s Historic West End
26 Augusta Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Frequently Asked Questions
Why buy from The Cook's Station?
Great question! Here our 10 reasons we think matter when choosing the right partner for your kitchen needs:
- Product selection. We carry over 16 full lines of major appliances, for the kitchen, laundry, home bar, and outdoor living areas.
- Competitive prices. Our prices are equal to the other guys, and often we beat our competitors’ prices.
- Excellent Customer Service. We’re here to help you, before, during and after the sale.
- Knowledge. The entire focus of our store is on cooking, not just selling appliances but actually using them. From detailed appliance information to Use and Care and cooking classes, we are your resource for cooking and appliance know-how.
- We’re Foodies. The staff at The Cook’s Station happen to love to cook. We actually use the products we sell. Gas vs. electric? Brand A vs. Brand B? Homemade vs. store-bought? Just ask us!
- Our focus. We only sell products for your indoor and outdoor kitchens. You won’t find any tv’s or beds here, but you will find just about anything you need to outfit your kitchen, including kitchen tools, cookware, barware, cutlery, gourmet foods, boutique wines, tabletop, linens, grilling accessories, and more.
- We care. We’re passionate about providing you with the products that best serve your needs and cooking style. And we don’t want a purchase for today, we want a relationship for life.
- We’re a family-owned local business. We’re your neighbors.
- Experience and Trust. We have on staff a licensed kitchen designer, and we have our universal contractor license. We’re trusted by the major builders.
- Our history. Kelly Ballentine Colacioppo, the store’s founder and owner, is third-generation appliance sales. Her father’s business was the first to sell high-end residential appliances in Greenville. And The Cook’s Station was borne out of his professional cooking business: Ballentine Restaurant Equipment, a leader in commercial kitchen appliances.
Why do I have to make an appointment?
Our showroom is by appointment only. We do this to ensure that you get a one-on-one consultation with an appliance team member that will answer all of your questions. We want to make sure you end up with the kitchen of your dreams. We have found that being able to dedicate time through an appointment is the best way to work with you (and any other members of your dream kitchen team).
How do I make an appointment?
What should I bring to my appointment?
Our showroom visits range anywhere from 1 – 4 hours based on your project needs.
We ask that you bring along any floor plans, design plans and measurements. If you also have any design ideas (magazine clippings, Houzz, Pinterest), please bring those along as well. We love to see what you are thinking.
Do you have certified installation?
Yes. We are certified installers for Subzero and Wolf appliances. Are you ready to schedule your installation? You are just a click away.
What is the lead time for appliances?
Average 2 – 3 weeks
How do I set up a service call?
What manufacturers do you carry?
We sell most major brands, including Sub-zero, Wolf, KitchenAid, Dacor, Thermador, Bosch, DCS, Fisher Paykel, GE, Miele, Whirlpool and more. Our prices rival big box stores without sacrificing product or quality. To see our full brand offering, please check out our major appliances page.
John received his BS in Construction Science & Management from Clemson University and his Assoc. in Civil Engineering Technology from Greenville Tech. Before coming to The Cook’s Station to help his wife run the business, John worked as a project manager for Potter-Shackelford and Manhattan Construction. John is a US Marine Veteran of the Gulf War and has a working beer tap beside his office.
Camille is a native of the upstate with 23 years experience as a marketing and sales specialist. Camille has worked with homeowners, builders, architects,and designers to provide the best experience when selecting products for their projects. Whether its a remodel, new construction, or replacing appliances Camille takes pride in providing excellent customer service.